Ubersuggest is an effective SEO tool for keyword research. Ever wondered why or how a particular website pops up almost every time you search for a particular topic? Thinking of how to give your new website a web presence that will improve the quality and quantity of your website traffic and its overall performance?
Worry no more because, at the end of this post, you will understand how to do all this and more with a website checker. In addition to this, you get to know what it entails and the benefits of SEO audit for websites.
For any online business that wants to stay on top of its game, an SEO tool is a standard procedure that should be of top priority. Simply put, an SEO tool is used to evaluate or analyze your website to see how it ranks on search engine result pages (SERPs). After spending hours working on a well-designed and structured website, if search engine algorithms cannot locate your website, it isn’t good for business.
SEO tools for websites does not only entail grading your site’s ability. It also gives you an actionable plan, helps you identify what changes need to be made to uncover your website’s weaknesses and fix them.
Why Ubersuggest Is Important
The sole aim of an SEO tool for some online businesses is to rank number one on search engine result pages (SERPs). But the truth is that with a good SEO service, there is no limit to what you can achieve. It is therefore recommended that websites be audited at least once a year.
You can either do the audit on your own or go through a professional SEO agency. An SEO specialist will take adequate time to improve the performance, quality and authority of your website.
Here are some of the benefits of SEO tools for your website.
- It helps you know the current state of your site: Performing an SEO audit on your website helps you see how your current website ranks and assess what to be done to boost your site’s rankings to attract more visitors, revenue, and leads.
- Identification of website’s foundational issues: SEO audit is usually the first step of an implementation plan for your website to have a quantifiable result. Performing regular SEO audits will reveal many issues that affect organic search performance such as website structure problems, technical SEO problems, potential off-site problems, problems experienced by users, on page SEO issues, competitive marketplace insights, and content gaps, and opportunities.
- Assessment of your website: As an online business owner, an SEO audit helps you assess the current state of your website. An SEO audit when performed well should be easily understood by the business owner. The business owner will be able to understand how SEO issues affect his/her online priorities, goals and objectives, and revenue.
- It helps to identify and fix off site and on site problems: Some problems that could keep traffic away from your site are hidden content, broken links and URLs etc. An SEO specialist can identify and fix these issues before they go out of control.
- Better SEO: Search optimization has evolved over the years. What works now may not work next year. A good SEO audit helps to offer the best user experience that will enhance website ranking on search engines result pages (SERPs). An SEO specialist establishes better SEO strategies to boost your website traffic and enhance usability.
- Stronger and better content: Key areas like page views and website sessions should be optimized to allow better search engine indexing. The quality of your content is what attracts users and targeted audiences to your website. Auditing your site helps you to have a better content marketing strategy, understanding audience intent and preference.
- Improves keyword distribution: Using your SEO keyword research tools strategically and naturally will help to boost your website ranking in the search engine result pages (SERPs). It will help the keywords flow naturally and be in sync with your content.
- Enhanced usability: Having a complicated website design with too much information and busy website pages is not good for your website. This can make website visitors bored and increase the bounce rate of your website. An SEO audit for your website will help with strategies on how to simplify approaches that will enhance the view, function, and structure of your web contents.
What Exactly Does Performing An SEO Audit Entail?
Performing an SEO audit can be likened to an essential medical checkup for your website. It helps you see a clear picture of what is happening on your website. An SEO audit should be very easy to comprehend, hence, shouldn’t be rushed. You can employ the service of an SEO agency if you find it too technical.
If you’re a DIY lover, there are some SEO tools at your disposal:
When performing an SEO audit on your website, it is advisable to use backlink checker to investigate the number of backlinks that links from your website to another websites.
They are other seo tools e.g. Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Check My Links, Google Analytics, SEMrush etc.
Before you perform an audit, there are certain factors to focus on.
Below are two main areas to guide you on how to perform an SEO audit without leaving anything out or making a mistake.
Technical SEO issues: This will help you identify issues affecting search performances. It focuses on whether the links on your site are logical or not and it helps you find out if your website is working perfectly or not. This step is the basis of your website so it is recommended that you start up with analyzing technical issues in two ways: Accessibility and Indexability.
- Accessibility has to do with users and search engines ability to access your website. If web visitors and your targeted audience are unable to access your site, you might not be able to push your business out to them. You have to be sure that access to your site or certain areas of your site is not restricted.
- Indexability is the ability for “crawlers” and “spiders” to view the contents on your website. You should ensure that the toggle readability button on your CMS, to enable search engines to index your website content is indexed.
Also, check out your overall website architecture. An SEO specialist when auditing, should make sure that just a few clicks from the home page take the user to where they want to go. Ensure that page redirecting does not create an issue for users. If users are unable to browse through your sites freely, it will increase your bounce rate. Moreover, ensure that your website speed is fast.
Most people use mobile phones to access the internet, make sure that your website is mobile-friendly.
Competitive analysis and keyword research: Analyzing your competitors’ keywords helps improve your strategy to decide the keyword difficulty, keyword traffic and the number of monthly average searches. These keywords can determine the growth of your website’s brand.
Having read through this article, you should not only know the benefits of SEO Audits for your website, but you should also know how to perform an SEO Audit.
Got a question, or need an SEO Specialist to help you out?