Google Adsense otherwise known as Google Adwords which is also called “Paid search marketing” or “SEA – Search Advertising” helps position your website on Google by grouping together all the websites and applications making it possible to create advertisements linked to the SEO keywords during a search carried out by an Internet user. Its main aim is to promote your business, boost sales, increase awareness and increase traffic to your website
It is done through Google Adsense which allows you to select the keywords on which you want to position yourself and see your ads appear according to the requests of internet users.
This can be done effectively and efficiently through the use of SEO – Search Engine Optimization, by optimizing content keywords in order to obtain better referencing on different search engines.
With Google Adsense, you can enjoy the full benefits of online advertising which allows you to show your ad to the people most likely to be in need of your products and services. It also lets you track whoever clicks on your ad. Also, it gives you the opportunity to reach your potential customers on different mobile devices (laptops, desktops, tablets and smartphones).
As a local business owner or SME seeking to expand your business reach online and faster, then creating an ad on Google is definitely something to consider. To learn how to create your first Google Ad, you can check out this guide for beginners.
In order to ensure that your ad is up and running, there is one important factor that needs to be specific and spelt out correctly. The inability to specifically point out your target audience can be disastrous to your ad success. Your target audience and other relative issues combined with the ad is of utmost importance.
Specific Targeting of Google Adsense
Through specific targeting, you have the ability to serve relevant ads to people with specific interests (that is, those who are in need of your products and services).
In order to make your target audience specific, you have to optimize every information relating to your target market such as:
SEO Keywords: These are words or phrases related to your products or services. The system uses them to serve your ads to people who search for those terms or visit websites that are related to those words.
Ad placement: You can show your ads on Google search result pages and on websites that are part of the Google Search and Display Networks.
Age group, geographical area and language: You have the option to define the age, the geographical area and the language of your potential clients.
Days, times, and frequency: You have the option to choose how many days or weeks you would like for your ads to appear in the search engine result page.
Devices: You have the option to show your ads on all types of devices, or only on some of them at specific times.
You have to understand that it is not enough to know how to create an advert on Google or how to reach your specific target audience. You also need to know why it will be of great advantage to your business but knowing the reasons is also not satisfactory, you have to know how to make your adverts a success.
Purpose of Google Adsense
Being that you are an entrepreneur with a local or small business and you keep wondering why you should create Google adverts for your business and how it would serve you well. Then you need to understand the goals that search engine marketing agencies can help you achieve.
It’s no secret to you that SEO gives you the chance to appear first in search engine result page but paid search marketing containing optimized content is more immediate than SEO and can do the following for your business in a short amount of time.
- Enhance your recognition: You can use it to promote your products or services, your brand, your company, your website in order to enhance your visibility on the internet.
- Generate more traffic: Desire more visits to your website or blog post? Advertising on Google is an excellent solution to increase the number of your visitors with the added benefit of being more qualified. Coupled with effective and attracting landing pages, this increase in qualified traffic will lead to an increase in the number of leads.
- Create awareness of your products or services faster: If you are operating on an ecommerce site and you want to increase your sales? Search engine marketing allows you to achieve this goal quickly.
- Encourage Internet users to contact you by phone: Since you have the option to show your ads on all types of devices, it will also boost your phone calls or text messages from your prospective customers.
- Encourage Internet users to use your application: Internet users’ interests will be piqued and they will be encouraged to know what you have to offer when your ads keep popping at the top in the search engine result page (SERP) depending on if they have typed in a keyword related to the nature of your service.
Advantages of Creating A Google Adsense Account
Google Adsense is an advertising program that was launched in mid-2003 by Google and is currently the most popular advertising program on the internet. It provides a good opportunity for web masters and site owners to monetize their traffic. Every year, Google pays over $10 billion to its publishers.
So are you still considering whether to register on Google Adsense? Then here are six advantages that the tool offers you.
- Google Adverts quickly reaches your commercial target: It is one of the best weapons for getting qualified leads. If your sponsored link campaign is properly designed, it will boost your website traffic. It will allow you to focus on people who are actively looking for your offer.
- It is very flexible: No matter what your budget, market, or business size, there are many benefits that you can achieve. You target specific countries, regions or cities. You can also target only smartphone users. You can also suspend your Ads campaigns at any time you like.
- Cost control: With Google Adverts, you can control your advertising costs. There is no minimum spend threshold, and you can choose how much to spend per month, per day, and per ad. You only pay when a user clicks on your ad. Your budgets are determined by what you want to spend. This includes your daily budget and can go up to the cost per click you’re willing to pay for a specific keyword.
- Attract highly qualified traffic: In the space of a few years, Google has grown into one of the largest companies in the world. Every day, millions of people click on ads without even realizing it. The system allows you to acquire highly qualified traffic, leads, customers on your e-shop, requests for quotes, etc. If your campaigns are well written, people who come to your site will more easily become customers, ask for more info or whatever action you want.
- Get your first results quickly: Google Adverts gives you results very quickly that you can easily understand. You can generate reports automatically. Its interface is easy to understand. It gives you a lot of information that allows you to analyze the profitability of campaigns.
- Evaluating your success: Google Adverts lets you know if someone has clicked on your ad. If the person then does something positive for your business, like buying your product, downloading your app, or placing an order over the phone, you’ll know that, too. Knowing which ads people are clicking and which they’re not allows you to quickly decide where to invest in your campaign. In the end, the return on investment is also better. You also get other useful data, for example the average cost of ads leading to online purchases or phone calls. Through various analysis tools, you can also get to know your customers’ purchasing habits. For example, you can find out how long they tend to study a product before buying it.
- Get into the minds of your customers: It is important to fully understand your potential customers and what they want but this is not necessarily easy to achieve. Google Adverts makes this easy by providing you with insight into the habits of your customer such as giving you valuable information about the queries made, the exact keyword used to find your site, the location from which the search was made, the device used to go on the internet.
- Obtain an excellent ROI (return on investment): Unlike other advertising strategies, you only pay when your prospect has actually clicked on your ad. By optimizing your Google Adverts campaigns, you can get an unrivalled ROI from other digital marketing strategies. However, it takes time, and you would certainly prefer to focus on producing your products and services. To get the best results, you should continually optimize your campaigns of which Google helps you with this by giving you all the details you need. When you have found the ad groups and keywords that give you the best returns, devote your efforts and budgets to them.
Interested in running Google adverts but have no idea on how to? Deyo Digital is one of the search engine marketing agencies that can help you out.
Running Ads on Google is beneficial to your local business because it gives you an edge over your competitors. It promotes your business quicker and faster, increases potential clients and boosts sales.
If you are stuck on how to optimize your content with SEO keywords so as to boost your ads to appear in the top SERP, then this a reminder that our company is always here for you.